Garlic, Herb & Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
1 lb Fresh Brussels Sprouts
4 C Water
Salt to Taste
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tsp Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Bring water to boil in a medium sauce pan. Add salt to taste.
2. Clean brussels sprouts and slice them in half.
3. Turn heat back to medium and boil brussels sprouts for 3-4 mins. Remove from heat and immediately place in an ice bath for 5 mins. (This process helps sprouts keep their color and crispness).
4. Remove brussels sprouts from ice bath and dry completely with paper towels.
5. In a medium bowl, mix brussels sprouts drizzled with basting oil, balsamic vinegar, and panko bread crumbs.
6. Spread out on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 mins. Enjoy!
These brussels sprouts we ate with last night's dinner while watching my current favorite movie Pitch Perfect! I've seen it 4 times in the past week and, lezzbehonest (movie joke!), I'll probably watch it once more this afternoon before I have to return it. If you haven't seen it, GO SEE IT NOW!!
Photo Credit: http://www.justjaredjr.com/
Photo Credit: http://itsallnarrative.com/pitch-perfect/